We’re a few weeks away from diving into shooting Ghosts With Shit Jobs, our no-budget faux-doc about Toronto having descended into third world status, and we have a few more holes to fill. Even if you’re not a fit for any of these acting roles, crew, locations, any leads appreciated! And yeah, being a no-budget movie means that no one’s getting paid up front and it’s non-union. Experience appreciated, but often not necessary.
- The Documentarian: An older Asian man, 40+.
- The restaurant owner: A 30+ Asian man or woman.
- The down-on-her-luck lady: A 40+ Caucasian woman.
- The high-flying businesswoman: A 30+ Asian woman.
- A well-off older gent: A 50+ man.
- Extras/Backgrounders: If you don’t fit any of these, we’d love to have you as one of the crowd of doodlefaces.
- Sound: if you’re available and reliable, we can train you.
- Lighting: If you like to sculpt with shadows, let us know.
- Wardrobe: Can you imagine what folks will be wearing in 2040? Know how to customize Value Village finds?
- Set dec: We have to dress up locations so they look different. Hopefully you have better ideas than “a lot of tin foil”.
- P.A.s: If you’re willing to be an extra pair of hands for the experience.
We have insurance.
- a luxury car/limo
- a bar
- a doctor’s office
- a doctor’s waiting room
- a convenience store
- a toy store
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.